Khloe Kardashian Lends Support to Revenge Body Participant

Sometimes, you have to have a breakdown to get to a breakthrough.

In this clip from Sunday's season finale of Revenge Body With Khloe Kardashian, Rebecca meets with Khloe Kardashian to open up approximately the leap forward she made at some point of her inexperienced display screen interviews for the show.

"I just become sitting there and there got here this moment that I just concept like, if I really need this to be transformative in my view, then I need to lean in and say it out loud. I disclosed that I became raped," Rebecca famous.

Khloe consoles Rebecca and commends her for taking ownership of her tale.

"I know it's difficult. I suggest I don't know exactly, however like, just to say it and admit it. But that is what we ought to do is take possession of the things that very own us," Khloe insists.

For Rebecca, it turned into not about protecting others through preserving her tale a mystery.

"It takes a lot energy to hold it boxed away," Rebecca explains.

The Revenge Body host got real with Rebecca about her own enjoy hurting herself by way of protective others.

"There's so many things which have took place in my life where I might alternatively no longer speak about it to guard anyone else. But ultimately, it sincerely turned into consuming away at me. I might lose my hair. And we're seeking to guard different people, however whilst will we put ourselves first?" Khloe asks.

Khloe tells Rebecca that she's proud of her and venerated that she shared her tale along with her earlier than giving the player a massive hug.
residencesia.blogspot.com